These days, television content such as movies and TV shows have become more easily accessible with the numerous mobile apps that give access to these content. One of those apps is Titanium TV, which gives you access to your favorite Movies and TV shows over the internet.
Titanium TV is one of the Best Firestick Apps. It is free to use, and it does not come with in-app purchases. The app has an extensive database of TV content, and you are guaranteed to find virtually every popular TV show right in the app. The app also gives you access to a wide variety of live TV shows on different channels across the world.
For a free app, Titanium TV does not show adverts, and at the same time, the app has some impressive features, which include:
- Titanium delivers videos in both HD and 4K quality.
- It has both Trakt and Real Debrid support to ensure the delivery of high-quality video content.
- Addition of Chromecast features to the app so that users can project content to a bigger screen such as a television.
- Download feature which allows you to watch downloaded content offline without using the internet.
- Access to popular TV channels from all over the world.
- A smooth and easy-to-use user interface.
- Simple search bar and advanced filters to make searching for content more effective.
- Titanium TV works on your Android device without rooting, however, it does not work on iOS supported device such as iPhone & iPad.
Titanium TV is that app that delivers your favorite television content to you in one place, on your mobile device, and on the go. So, let’s check out the steps to install Titanium TV on your Android device and Firestick.
Titanium TV APK Download
|Category:||Movies & TV Shows|
|App Version||2.0.22 (August 2019)|
|App Size||12.5 MB|
|Download Link||Titanium TV APK|
How to Install Titanium TV on Android
- First off, to download Titanium TV on your Android device, you have to enable the device to install apps from unknown sources. Go to “Settings,” then “Security.” and turn on the toggle switch next to “Unknown Sources.”
- After you have done that, download the updated version of the APK file from the above-provided link.
- Wait for some seconds or minutes for the file to download successfully.
- Navigate to the download folder and tap the APK file.
- On the next screen, tap “Install” and the app will start to install on your Android device.
- Once the installation is successful, you can open the app and start using it.
Titanium TV is fast, and it delivers high-quality streams. You can also access content in various languages, and there is the subtitle section where you can watch movies on other language and be able to understand. Despite having a huge database of content, Titanium TV is well-organized, and you can search based on genres, language, time of release, etc.
How to Install Titanium TV on Firestick
Ideally, apps for FireStick are downloaded on Amazon, but because Titanium TV is a 3rd-party app, you cannot download it from Amazon Store. Therefore, you have to download it from other sources. To get Titanium TV on your Firestick, Just follow the steps below:
- Launch your Firestick Home Screen
- Go to “Settings.”
- Tap “My Fire TV”
- Select “Developer Options.”
- Turn on the toggle switch next to “Apps from Unknown Sources”
These steps are important so that you will be able to install Titanium on your FireStick. The next thing you have to do is to install the app that you will use to download Titanium TV, which is the Downloader app.
- Return to the home screen and use the search bar to search for Downloader.
- From the search results, click on “Downloader” and install.
- After the successful installation of the Downloader application, launch the app.
- Open the browser tab in the Downloader app and enter the following URL in the address bar using the onscreen numeric keyboard and tap “Go.” mykodiaddons.com/titanium.apk
- Wait for a moment so that the download can be complete. After the successful download, you will get a prompt asking if you would like to install the Titanium TV application on your FireStick. Confirm this, and the application will begin to install. Once the installation is complete, tap “Done.”
- A prompt will show on the screen asking if you would like to delete the APK file. Since you have installed the app, you can delete the file. You will even be able to save some space on your FireStick that way.
You will find Titanium TV in “Your Apps and Channel” section of your FireStick from the home screen.
Is Titanium TV free?
Titanium TV is completely free. Users do not have to pay before they can download or use the app.
Is Titanium TV safe for use?
Yes, and that is why we recommend that you download it using our link. Any app that you download using our link is safe from malware and virus.
Does Titanium TV display ads?
No. Titanium TV is completely Ad free.
Is the app legal?
We can’t answer this properly as there are both copyrighted and non copyrighted content. available and it depends on what you are watching. This is why we always recommend that you use a VPN when using the app so in case you are accessing Copyright content, you may not land yourself in trouble.
We hope that at this point, downloading and installing Titanium TV should no longer be a problem. Start enjoying the best of local and international television content with this impressive app. If you have any problem or error during installation, do not hesitate to leave a comment so we can help you through them.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.