Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Exodus Redux Kodi addon. Exodus Redux is all new Exodus fork with the latest Lambdascraper integration. Most of the code taken from Incursion Kodi addon but implementation and placement look better. Like we have seen in most of the fork addons, there is no major change in layout and user interface.
The newly launched fork addon works pretty well on both Krypton and Leia 18. Upon successful installation of the addon, we recommend to update Lambdascraper to their latest version from Exodus Redux Repository. The developer is working on the scraper to make addon best place to watch movies and TV Shows. You might get some trouble to find addon on Git Browser so go with below provided repo and follow some easy steps. [Note: If you are using Git Browser, search I-A-C and you will find Exodus Redux]
Note: New Repo and guide has been now updated
Make Sure to check below guides to get other best Movies and TV Shows app
How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon on Leia 18.5:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type https://i-a-c.github.io/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Redux & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Redux
- Select repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Exodus Redux Repo
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Exodus Redux
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Exodus Redux Add-on installed message
- Exodus Redux is now installed and ready to use.
Fix Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error
If you are getting Exodus Redux no stream available error, you might have not installed or enabled Lambda Scraper. Exodus Redux repo should install the latest Lambdascraper automatically, In case it is not installing, Go through the below settings.
- Go to Addons
- Open Settings of Exodus Redux by long pressing on the addon or Open the Exodus Redux >>> Go to Tools >>> Settings: Providers
- Hover to Providers and Choose ” Open Lambda Scraper Settings “
- Now it will ask you to download the module. Click on Yes and it will start to download the latest lambda scraper.
- Back to Providers and Enable it. [You must have to Enable Lambda Scraper, Real Debrid, and other providers before you start to use addon]
If you are using old Exodus Redux, there is some problem with a scraper while authorizing Real Debrid settings, we recommend to uninstall the old Exodus Redux from your Kodi and reinstall latest one from above steps.
Check: Best Kodi Addons – List of Addons that really works
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.