Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Kodil Repository on Kodi. Kodil Repo becomes one of the most popular repositories after shut down of Ares wizard and Fusion.
Kodil repository offers many popular addons which include top popular Exodus, Covenant, Bob Unleashed, and Poseidon; Newly popular Placenta, Fantastic, Latest Elysium Version, and many more.
Note: Kodil Repo is not working stable, We recommend to check Best Kodi Repositories.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to install Kodil Repository on Kodi :
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done [Original Repository http://kdil.co/repo/ has been temporary down]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Press repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Kodil Repository.
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Exodus
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Exodus Add-on installed message
- Exodus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Dimitrology on Kodi Krypton
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money-back guarantee