Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Kodil Repository on Kodi. Kodil Repo becomes one of the most popular repositories after shut down of Ares wizard and Fusion.
Kodil repository offers many popular addons which include top popular Exodus, Covenant, Bob Unleashed, and Poseidon; Newly popular Placenta, Fantastic, Latest Elysium Version, and many more.
Note: Kodil Repo is not working stable, We recommend to check Best Kodi Repositories.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to install Kodil Repository on Kodi :
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done [Original Repository http://kdil.co/repo/ has been temporary down]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Press repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Kodil Repository.
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Exodus
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Exodus Add-on installed message
- Exodus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Dimitrology on Kodi Leia
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.