Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Dimitrology Repository. Dimitrology offers many big and working addons like Incursion, Gaia, Bubbles, Exodus, and Covenant.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Dimitrology Repository On Kodi Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Dimitrology & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Dimitrology
- Press repository.gaia.x-x.x.x.zip [Note: From here choose addon you want to install. We have selected Gaia]
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Gaia Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Gaia
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Gaia Add-on installed message
- Gaia is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: 11 Best Kodi Builds for Firestick and Android 2019
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.