Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Dimitrology Repository. Dimitrology offers many big and working addons like Incursion, Gaia, Bubbles, Exodus, and Covenant.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Dimitrology Repository On Kodi Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Dimitrology & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Dimitrology
- Press repository.gaia.x-x.x.x.zip [Note: From here choose addon you want to install. We have selected Gaia]
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Gaia Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Gaia
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Gaia Add-on installed message
- Gaia is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: 11 Best Kodi Builds for Firestick and Android 2019
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee