Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Noobs and Nerds Repository on Kodi. Noobs and Nerds Repo offers some best Kodi addons like Bob Unleashed, Elysium and BBC iPlayer. Repo is working consistently from a long time.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Noobs and Nerds Repository on Kodi Krypton :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type NAN & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press NAN
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Noobs and Nerds Repository
- Press Install from Repository
- Press noobsandnerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Elysium
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Elysium Add-on installed message
- Elysium is now installed.
Also Check: How to Install Kodil Repository on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee