Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to install Blamo Repository on Kodi. Blamo Repo does not offer many addons but they have enough quality addons for Kodi users like Neptune Rising.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Blamo Repository on Kodi Krypton :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Blamo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Blamo
- Press repository.blamo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Blamo Repository
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Blamo Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Neptune Rising
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Neptune Rising Add-on installed message
- Neptune Rising is now installed.
Also Check: How to Install Kodil Repository on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee