Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to install Blamo Repository on Kodi. No one new repo can beat Blamo Repository when it comes to producing quality addons and that’s why it has been so popular among Kodi users. They have launched all type of addons for different streaming content like Aragon Live for Live TV users and Neptune Rising and Placenta for Movies, TV Shows, and Sports.
Users had criticized Neptune Rising when it was launched but now its one of the best-using addon; Seems they know better than anyone how to create best fork addons. Many users are complaining Blamo Repo is not working, make sure you are using the latest version zip file. Please avoid other repo links when official one is working, only use it if the official repo is down.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Blamo Repository on Kodi Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Blamo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Corg type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Press repository.blamo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Blamo Repository
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Blamo Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Neptune Rising
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Neptune Rising Add-on installed message
- Neptune Rising is now installed.
Also Check: How to Install Kodil Repository on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee