Hey guys, today we are going to guide you for Aragon Live Kodi addon. The name of addon itself says that this one is for users who want a good IPTV addon to watch Live TV Channels. Blamo Repository has been producing good working addon consistently keeping in mind all type of users and Aragon Live is one of them.
This one can be your primary IPTV addon if other addons are not working for you. Aragon Live has mainly two categories to choose but you can find a wide range of sub-categories in the Aragon LiveNetTV which includes Movies, Music, News, Documentaries, Kids, Sports, and UK & USA Channels.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Aragon Live Kodi Addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Blamo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Press Blamo
- Press repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Blamo Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Press Aragon Live
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Aragon Live Add-on installed message
- Aragon Live is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee