Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Exodus Kodi addon. We all know very well that no one addon can replace Exodus but due to some personal problem lambda stopped to maintain this amazing addon. A few times ago again same happened with Covenant (Exodus Fork) and developer’s of covenant stopped to update the addon too.
However, since the last few months, some new developers have started taking responsibility of continues development and Exodus Redux & new 8.0 version which is the latest Exodus Update are examples. If we discuss Best Addons for Kodi, This one surely gets picked.
Exodus Redux seems most promising addon at the recent time leaving behind all the previous popular addons such as Neptune Rising, Gaia, and Covenant. Since old Exodus is not responding much well we recommend to install its recent update Exodus 8.0 which is performing quite well nowadays.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Exodus Kodi 8.0 on Firestick & Leia 18.3
Well with old Exodus you may get errors like Exodus No Stream Available and hence you should try the Exodus 8.0. Maybe this is the perfect Exodus version users were looking from a long time. We have tested this version and all streaming including 4K, 1080p and HD working absolutely fine.
With premium downloaders such as Real Debrid and AllDebrid, You may see a massive rise in the high-quality links, especially in 1080P and 4K. We recommend to use VPN with Kodi to avoid streaming related errors and issues.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://lazykodi.com/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodi Bae & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Box type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodi Bae
- Choose Repositories option
- Now choose AndroidABA
- Again choose Repository
- Find and Click on repository.kodibae-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Kodi Bae Add-on Installed notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Bae Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Exodus [You can see Exodus version 8.0.1 on the right side]
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Exodus Add-on installed message
- Exodus Kodi 8.0 is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee