Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Exodus Kodi addon. We all know very well that no one addon can replace Exodus but due to some personal problem lambda stopped to maintain this amazing addon. A few times ago again same happened with Covenant (New Exodus) and developer’s of covenant stopped to update the addon too.
I think we are enough lucky that still, we are using these two amazing addons despite shutting down of the respective official repository but still some new users are facing trouble to get exodus installed so below we have shown How to Install exodus on Kodi Firestick.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to install Exodus Kodi on Firestick / Krypton / Jarvis :
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://kdil.co/repo/ and Press Done [Try this alternative if the first one is not working: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Press kodil.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Exodus
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Exodus Add-on installed message
- Exodus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Covenant on Kodi Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee