Fix Kodi exodus no stream available: Hey guys, Before we start we want to clear something about this post. Based on our personal experience with Kodi we have posted this article so it might help you to fix the problem or might not help.
Many Kodi exodus users fixed the problem through our guide. We’ll not force you to buy any VPN services so beware about that and take a look on our guidance.
Comments by Reddit user :
One more thing, I personally believe, if someone can fix this type of error then we can also fix it. (If problem with our end)
Check this guide if UKTVNow Addon is not working for you: Click here
1. Make sure you are on the latest Exodus version If you do not know your Exodus version, go to Kodi home screen and then navigate to Addons -> My Addons -> Video Addons. Scroll and find Exodus, on right hand side you will see a number start with 3. which is your Exodus version.
2. First Make sure your ISP is not blocking the links. If ISP is Blocking then please fix that. ( Try kodi on a phone or tablet and try the exact same links via 3G/4G, IF the streams work then you have an internet or ISP problem).
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
3. Now Set Providers Timeout, Here is how to set :
- From Exodus Main Menu select Tools again, and then select Settings : General
- On next screen make sure you are on General, and then set Providers Timeout to anything between 20 and 30 by using the slider.
4. Now Check that URL Resolver is up to date.
Go to SYSTEM- SETTINGS – ADDONS – INSTALL FROM ZIP then select
Make sure this is up to date.
5. Clear Providers and Cache :
- Go to Kodi home scree, and then Addons ->Video addons and then Open Exodus and select Tools fromExodus Main Menu.
- Once in Tools click on Clear Providers, select Yes when prompted. Next, click on Clear Cache, and select Yes when prompted.
- Then reboot addon and box. (Please don’t forgot to Reboot)
6. Make sure the time and date is correct on Kodi and your device (also check your internet connection is working fine and your other addons actually play streams.
7. If you are using a PC or Laptop make sure your ANTI VIRUS is disabled for Kodi.
8. If none of above solution working for you then please uninstall your addon and reboot the system. Now Reinstall addon from correct Repo (Try Official)
These were all possible reason for Kodi Exodus no stream available. After trying all above methods yet you are getting the error, We believe this might problem with addon’s end.
We’ll update the post once we have more possible fixes.
Please Share the post if you think this can be helpful for others.
Thank you so much.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee