Fix Kodi exodus no stream available: Hey guys, Before we start to guide you let us clear something about the post. We have posted this article based on our experience with Kodi so it might help you to fix the problem or might not help.
Many Kodi exodus users fixed the problem through our guide. We’ll not force you to buy any VPN services so beware about that and take a look on our guidance.
Comments by Reddit user :
1. Make sure you are on the latest Exodus version. If you do not know your Exodus version, go to Kodi home screen and then navigate to Addons -> My Addons -> Video Addons. Scroll and find Exodus, on the right-hand side you can see Exodus version start with 3.
2. First Make sure your ISP is not blocking the links. ( Try Kodi on a phone or tablet and try the exact same links via 3G/4G, IF the streams work then you have an internet or ISP problem). You can use VPN to avoid ISP related problems.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
3. Now Set Providers Timeout, Here is how to set:
- From Exodus Main Menu select Tools again, and then select Settings: General
- Now set Providers Timeout to anything between 20 and 30.
4. Now Check that URL Resolver is up to date.
Go to SYSTEM- SETTINGS – ADDONS – INSTALL FROM ZIP then select
Make sure this is up to date.
5. Clear Providers and Cache :
- Go to Kodi home screen, and then Addons ->Video addons and then Open Exodus and select Tools
- Now Click on Clear Providers, select Yes when prompted. Next, click on Clear Cache, and select Yes when prompted.
- Now Reboot the System. (Please don’t forget to Reboot)
6. Make sure the time and date are correct on Kodi and Device (Also check your internet connection is working fine by playing streams on other addons)
7. If you are using a PC or Laptop make sure your ANTI VIRUS is disabled for Kodi.
8. If none of above solution working for you then please uninstall your addon and reboot the system. Now Reinstall addon from correct Repo (Try Official)
These were all possible reason for Kodi Exodus no stream available. After trying all above methods still you are getting the error, We believe this might problem with addon’s end.
Please Share the post if you think this can be helpful for others.
Thank you so much.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee