Most of us who use Kodi on FireStick streaming devices, often want more contents to stream for less at high-speed. That is the more reason I will be talking about an awesome way to get more streams with fewer efforts using AllDebrid. It helps to increase your streaming speeds with its large number of hosters by grabbing contents anonymously on the internet.
AllDebrid is not an application nor third-party app, it is a website with plugins and add-ons for select download managers and browsers. By integrating AllDebrid plugins to your download managers, you get access to fast internet speed using premium subscriptions.
But I will be talking about how to link your AllDebrid account to Kodi on your FireStick to enable faster download speeds thereby making it easier to stream contents online. If you are facing buffering while streaming on your FireStick device, then Alldebrid is your best bet in solving such issues. It is unrestricted when it comes to downloading free streaming contents on the internet.
Alldebrid is fully compatible with Kodi and will help you stream high-quality contents. Most times, you only get access to low-quality resolution streams with some popular Kodi addons but with Alldebrid’s multi-hosters, you get to enjoy flawless smooth streams that are 1080p.
With your AllDebrid account linked to Kodi through ResolveURL, you get high-speed bandwidth servers with optimal download speed. This will make streaming on your FireStick fast using unlimited hosts without hiding your IP. AllDebrid lets you watch these contents without any restrictions because it protects your IP and privacy using its numerous host servers to fetch these contents for you to watch.
Alldebrid has some amazing features such as the following:
- It supports multiple downloads and streaming
- AllDebrid is fast with up to 300Mbps download and streaming speed
- It is cheap and affordable
- Stream ad-free contents with secure download hosts
- It allows downloads in HTTPS with encryption, making it impossible to identify your activities
- It has a forum where you can discuss issues with fellow users
- Great support team
- It has many other tools like add-ons and plugins compatible with major browsers
I also use All Debrid with Kodi, this is the more reason why I recommend that you integrate it with ResolveURL. Although you get to enjoy high-quality, Alldebrid is not entirely free. Premium subscriptions for Alldebrid starts from as low as 3.99 Euros ($5) monthly to get premium services.
But it also has a 7-day free trial on your first registration with the option to upgrade to the 30, 90 or 190-days Premium subscription plans. Below are the details of the pricing plan…
AllDebrid has a lot of networks it fetches files from with over 72 hosts such as Youtube, Dailymotion, 4Shared, Filetitle, Wushare, Hitfile, turbobit and many more. It also includes over 960 streams from another number of unrestricted sources such as Twitch, 4tube, Archive.org, Canalplus, Comedy Central, Dr. Tuber, Keezmoviez and many more.
The next steps I am about to show you is how to link your AllDebrid account to ResolveURL on Kodi to enjoy faster download speeds that will enhance your streaming activities using your FireStick.
How to Install & Setup AllDebrid on Kodi
The following are the same steps I have used successfully to link my AllDebrid account on Kodi. AllDebrid and Kodi or ResolveURL are not related or associated in any way. So you will require a ResolveURL powered addon such as Yoda on Kodi 18 Leia to link the account.
- Before you start the process, you must, first of all, go to Settings on Kodi interface at the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on System Settings
- Scroll down to the “Standard” settings button at the bottom of the vertical menu bar on the left. Click on it.
- While on Advanced settings, scroll up to Add-ons and Click on it. On the Add-ons tab, click on “Manage Dependencies” on the right side of your screen.
- Navigate and select ResolveURL dependency on the manage dependencies list. You will have to download it from Diamond Wizard Repository in case if you have not installed.
- At the bottom left of your screen, click the Configure icon
- From the vertical menu bar to the left of the screen, scroll down to “Universal Resolvers tab” and look for the Alldebrid options on the right side of the screen. On the Alldebrid tab, click (Re)Authorize My Account option
- To successfully complete the authentication process, log in to your Alldebrid account on your web browser. Navigate to: https://alldebrid.com/pin/ and enter the pairing code as seen on Kodi, then click Continue and you are good to go. Once the pairing is completed successfully, exit your browser and close ResolveURL settings.
NOTE: When your code expires, go to Configure > Universal Resolver > Alldebrid > then click (Re)Activate My Account to get your new code.
It is very frustrating when you stream contents in low-quality with buffering issues. All-Debrid is the perfect way to download these content files seamlessly and fast without any buffering challenges. About 60% of streaming links on Kodi is either slow or broken. So Alldebrid’s multi-hosters gives you the edge to get high-quality 1080p video links that are not available from any other source.
Using All Debrid with Kodi will improve your streaming experience with top-notch streams in high resolution with awesome sounds and less buffering problems. By following the above step-by-step method I have shown you, I believe you were able to link your Alldebrid account with ResolveURL on Kodi effortlessly. Subscribe to our newsletter, share your thoughts with us and stay tuned for more information.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.