In this article, We are going to install Destiny Kodi Addon on latest Leia 18. Latest released addon from Eggman Repo promise tons of streaming content. Unlike most of the popular Movies and TV Shows addons, Destiny addon offers Live streaming feature as well. It is working very well on Kodi 18.2 Leia and other previous versions as well.
Except for Movies and TV Shows, It has plenty of other new options as well which you may have not seen in other popular addons and those are Live Sports, Acestream, Change list, Jen Lists, Recover from Backup, M3U8, Update Sources, Enable Real Debrid & many more. Once after installation, we always recommend to integrate Real Debrid with the addon to get higher numbers of quality links.
Additionally, It by default comes with Auto-play feature which you might want to change to manually to pick best links from the available sources. The interface of the addon is nice and navigation is also easy to go. With many impressive features, We can easily say that Destiny is making way on the list of Best New Kodi Addons. Below are the steps to install Destiny Kodi Addon.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Destiny Kodi Addon on Leia 18.2:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://repo.mreggman.xyz/ and Press Ok
- Enter a name for media Source, type Eggman & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Eggman
- Select repository.eggscrapers-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for EggScrapers Add-on installed notification
- Again Go to Install from Zip File >>> Eggman >>> Select repository.eggman.zip
- Wait for Eggman Add-on installed notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Eggman
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Destiny
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Destiny Add-on installed message
- Destiny Kodi Addon is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Cyberflix TV APK – Download latest Movies & TV Shows Free
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee