Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Yoda Kodi addon. Yoda from Supremacy Repository is another fine one Covenant / Exodus fork. Real Debrid, Trakt, and other multiple source scrapers are available to use on the addon.
Since its fork, the layout of the addon is same we have seen in Covenant / Exodus and not much change in categories as well. Categories are Movies, TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, My Movies, My TV Shows, and channels.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Yoda Kodi Addon on Firestick 17 & Android :
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Supremacy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Supremacy
- Select repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Supremacy
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Yoda
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Yoda Add-on installed message
- Yoda is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee