Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Gaia Kodi addon. Another fine addon from Dimitrology promises many features. As we said earlier, now time is for fork add-ons and this is one of them. Gaia is a fork of very popular Bubbles addon and includes more features than Bubbles.
Addon comes with the same layout we have seen in Bubbles and includes almost all popular multi scrapers like Real Debrid, Torrent, Usenet, and Trakt. We recommend to try this good one addon once, you will love it.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Gaia Kodi on Krypton 17 / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type dimitrology & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press dimitrology
- Press repository.gaia.x-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Gaia Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Gaia
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Gaia Add-on installed message
- Gaia is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: 11 Best working Kodi Build for Firestick and Android 2018
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee