Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Mobdro Kodi Addon. Mobdro is popular and one of the Best Kodi addons to watch live tv channels.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
Check out: Exodus Redux – Current Best Kodi Addons
How to Install Mobdro Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kodil
- Select repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repo Add-on enabled notification
- Tap on Install from Repository
- Click on Kodil Repo
- Select Video Addons
- Select Mobdro
- Click on Install
- Wait for Mobdro Add-on enabled notification
- Mobdro is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Exodus
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee