Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Mobdro Kodi Addon. Mobdro is popular and one of the Best Kodi addons to watch live tv channels.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
Check out: Exodus Redux – Current Best Kodi Addon
How to Install Mobdro Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kodil
- Select repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repo Add-on enabled notification
- Tap on Install from Repository
- Click on Kodil Repo
- Select Video Addons
- Select Mobdro
- Click on Install
- Wait for Mobdro Add-on enabled notification
- Mobdro is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Exodus
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.