Hey guys, today we will guide you to Install Kodi on Apple TV. Kodi is not officially available on App store but we can install it by downloading from official Kodi site.
Also known as XBMC, Kodi is open source media player with better and quality streaming content than some other available player. Highly customizable Kodi is available on almost every Device and System which includes PC-Windows, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox, Linux, Raspberry Pi and many more.
You can stream your favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Music by installing Kodi on Apple TV. You will have to install third party Kodi addons and builds to get started with Kodi, We’ll help you to set up this as well later in the post.
How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 4
Installing Kodi on Apple TV is not easy in comparison to installing from App store but you will get it easily by following our guide. Kodi is 100 % legal till then you don’t use third-party addons. Some of them contain pirated content and as you all know piracy is not legal anywhere in the world.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
If you don’t know, USB C Port is one from the things you need to install Kodi on Apple TV. Previous all generation TV contains USB C Port except newly launched Apple 4K TV so you will need to buy a new one if you are using latest generation. You can buy it from here.
There are some methods to get Kodi on Apple TV. Using X code and Cydia Impactor are two from most popular methods but there are the various issues already reported on X code method and we don’t want our users waste their valuable time on such method so we will go with Cydia Impactor.
Kodi on Apple TV using Cydia Impactor
You will need below-listed Softwares in order to install Kodi on Apple TV. Keep them downloaded before you start to follow guide.
Download Cydia Impactor from here
Download Latest version of Kodi from here
One working USB C to USB A cable
Check below steps once you are done with above stuff…
- First of all, Connect your Mac to Apple TV via USB C to USB A cable
- Now install Cydia Impactor on your Mac
- Open Cydia Impactor and Locate earlier downloaded Kodi app and open it.
- Choose device as Apple TV
- Login Cydia Impactor using Apple ID once it asks. You can create new Apple ID from here if you don’t own yet.
- Wait until installation process finish
- Select Destination path
- Click on Extract to finish the process and You all are done.
- Now you can use Kodi on your Apple TV
So now you have Kodi installed on your Apple TV but it’s not enough, You’ll need some quality addons to stream or watch your Movies and TV Shows. Below we have posted a guide to install Neptune Rising which is already one of the Top Kodi addons.
How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Blamo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Select repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Blamo Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Neptune Rising
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Neptune Rising Add-on installed message
- Neptune Rising is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Jailbreak Amazon Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee