For some time now, I have been using TeaTV on my FireStick device and it has not disappointed ever since then. If you are wondering what Tea TV is all about, just stay put as I walk you through the details about this great streaming app that you can use on your Smartphone, Windows, and Mac OS devices.
TeaTV app is one of the fastest in terms of performance and efficiency while browsing through its categories or searching for contents to watch. The developers made sure they built the app for speed and with an elegant User Interface that is easy to navigate.
I consider TeaTV as a perfect replacement for Terrarium TV and it is a lightweight application which is very fast. You can enjoy your favourite TV shows, movies, sporting events such as UFC, WWE, Soccer and many more. So in this article, I will be showing you how to install this amazing app on your Android and Firestick devices without any hassle.
TeaTV offers its users the ability to stream high-quality contents in HD and it is graced with an elegant User Interface, lightweight design and it is fast when streaming without buffering issues. TeaTV is one of the most promising apps along with Titanium TV and Cyberflix.
TeaTV has a lot of features that make it a great app for streaming contents online. Some of the major features I have noticed while using this app are as follows.
- It has a content preview feature which allows you to preview what you want to watch before you actually get to watch it fully.
- It comes with a feature that shows you Similar TV Shows or Movies to the one you are watching.
- It works on Andriod, Windows and Mac OS devices
- It is a lightweight, fast and efficient app for streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
- Trakt and Real Debrid account support
- You can watch trailers, read movies, shows, and season review details, get upcoming movie release information.
- It has a beautiful Interface with a lot of categories for movies, TV shows and more.
It is advised that users always use a VPN with these free streaming of copyrighted content in order to strengthen their security and protect their identity. This is due to the fact that hackers and governments can log what is being accessed by you online if you are not being connected through a VPN.
I personally recommend the use of IPVanish VPN. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time
TeaTV APK Download
|Category||Free Movies & TV Shows|
|Require Version||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated||June 2019|
|Download Link||Tea TV APK|
How to Install TeaTV on Android
Installing TeaTV on your Android device has never been easier. I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to download and install this app on your smartphones, tablets and so on. You can download the apk file for Android using the above-provided link. After the download is completed, you, first of all, have to enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device allow third-party app installation.
- So, go to Settings > Security > and Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to the download folder through “File Manager” where the apk file is stored and click on it to start the installation process.
- Click on “Next and Install” the app will start installing. It will take a few seconds to install
- Once the installation is completed, click “Done”, then go to your apps Menu and click on TeaTV app icon to launch it and start enjoying your streams.
How to Install TeaTV on Firestick TV
Tea TV also works well with Firestick devices, but it also requires an additional feature to make it seamless to navigate. I have noticed that you need to enable the “Mouse Toggle” on your Fire TV or Firestick devices to be able to use many other TeaTV functions.
Since you are going to download and install TeaTV from a third-party source, you need to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” on your Firestick TV. This is required because the Firestick device does not allow direct download and installation from browsers as Android smartphones do. So, this means you will install TeaTV using a special app “Downloader”, it is also known as sideloading.
- Firstly, click Settings from the menu bar located on the top of your Firestick home-screen
- Click the “My Fire TV” or “Device” options
- Select “Developer Options” and another option will come up
- Click the “Apps from Unknown Sources” toggle it ON/OFF
- Once clicked, a warning message will come up letting you know the dangers of installing third-party apps on your device. Click “Turn ON” to confirm your actions
Since you will be using the “Downloader app” to install this app on your FireStick or Fire TV device, you have to make sure you have the app installed on your Firestick. If not, you can simply install it using the following steps I will illustrate below.
- Go to Search by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the far left top corner of your Firestick home-screen
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader in the search box and click on the Downloader app to install it
- Once Downloader app is done installing, Launch the app and Make sure “Home” is highlighted within the downloader
- Click on the URL box on the right-hand-side, type exactly this url: https://mykodiaddons.com/teatv.apk and click Go to download TeaTV for FireStick
- The download will begin immediately. Once the download is completed, the Downloader app will start the installation process with a prompt which you have to confirm before it starts installing
- Using your FireStick remote, navigate to the bottom right of your screen and click Next then click Install
- After clicking the Install option, the app will start to installing and will take just a few seconds to finish.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see two options Done and Open. I recommend you click Done instead of Open, this will enable you to delete the apk file from the downloader
- Once you click Done, the Downloader app prompts you to Delete the apk file occupying space on your device
- Click Delete, a confirmation will pop up to make sure you want to delete the apk
- Click Delete again to confirm your action
- Go back to your home screen by clicking and holding the home button on your Firestick remote
- Click on apps when the popup menu comes up
- Click Your Apps & Channels, scroll down and select TeaTV to launch the app and start enjoying your streams in HDfor free
You can also move the TeaTV app to the top row of all your apps
- Go to Your Apps & Channel option, highlight TeaTV, Press and hold select button on your remote for some second, click Move from the popup options, move TeaTV to the top row and press the select button to drop it there.
- Press and hold the home button, then go to Your Apps & Channels, and TeaTV will be among the first apps you see
Does TeaTV support all Android devices and versions?
TeaTV supports most Android smartphones, tablets, Android TV box, Amazon Fire TV Chromecast, Fire Stick, and Fire TV with Android 4.4 or higher.
Is TeaTV legal?
TeaTV is a legal app and it does not host any media content. You will be fine as long as you don’t breach the terms and conditions.
Is Tea TV truly a free app?
Yes! TeaTV is a free streaming application that you can download, install and stream free media content without paying a single penny.
Does Tea TV really offer new Movies & TV Shows Free?
Yes! With TeaTV, you can watch all the new upcoming TV shows and movies free of charge on a daily basis.
TeaTV is a fantastic app that has greatly replaced the defunct Terrarium TV. It is a popular app that will solve all your entertainment challenges when it comes to on-demand TV shows, movies, series, music videos and much more.
I hope this guide has helped you install the Tea TV app on both your Android and FireStick devices successfully without stress. For questions and comments, leave us a message in the comment section and stay tuned for more updates.