Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Area 51 IPTV. Area 51 is a premium IPTV service provider offers thousands of live tv channels to watch. Unlike other premium services here you have to pay just 5$ per month, good thing is that they allow to pay every month instead of whole year package so if you are not satisfied with their services you can easily switch to other providers without losing your money and we recommend paying per month as well.
Their major channels belong to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Spain, Poland, India, Pakistan, and Arab. Also, They have tons of channels for Sports, especially for Football (NFL), Hockey(NHL), Basketball (NBA), and Baseball(MLB). Presence of top Movies, TV Shows, News, and Music Channels makes Area 51 must have IPTV app. There is also an Adult section available and it should be password protected so it can only be used by people who have access.
If you are using Android, Firestick or any other devices where APK is compatible to use, we recommend using Area 51 IPTV APK version instead of Kodi. For Roku users, We recommend adding popular Roku Private Channels to get the same service. Since Kodi is available on the various devices, you can use Ares 51 IPTV addon where the official app of IPTV is not available. However, you can use one subscription on a maximum of two devices at the same time, If you wish to have access on more than two devices you will need to buy more subscription package.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV Addon on Kodi Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://theuforepo.us/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Area 51 & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Area 51
- Select repository.ufo-repo-x.xxx.xxx.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on UFO Repository
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Area 51 IPTV
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Area 51 IPTV Add-on installed message
- Area 51 IPTV is now installed, Enter Username and Password and start to watch your favorite Channels.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Firestick / Fire TV
- Launch Firestick Device
- In order to install third-party apps, we will have to enable Apps from Unknown Sources option. Let’s do that first, Don’t worry, you can switch it off once installation completes
- Navigate to Settings >>>> Device >>>> Developers Option >>> Apps from Unknown Sources, Turn on it and Go back to Home Screen
- Now we will install the downloader app to download Area 51 APK file. To do that, click on Search icon and type ” Downloader “.
- Once you see search result appeared, Click on Downloader app (Orange icon) and Tap on Download button. It will start the download and installation process automatically.
- Launch the Downloader app once it is installed. Click on Browser and type exactly this URL: https://bit.ly/2BZhOWC and Tap on Go button.
- Wait for the download to finish and Click on Install once you see the installation wizard
- Wait for the few seconds and you will see Area 51 IPTV installed on your Firestick
- Open it and Enter the username and password. Enjoy!
Also Check: How to Install Players Klub IPTV on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee