Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Planet MMA Kodi Addon. Planet MMA, formally UFC finest, is popular and one of the best Kodi addon to watch Live MMA Videos.
Take a look at categories: Fight Night Live, Where are they now, The exchange, Soundwaves, Fighters Collection, Youtube, Documentaries, UFC Calendar, MMA Openload, UFC Fight Night, Fights Spotlight, Fighters Collections and more.
If you are looking for addon to watch Movies and TV Shows, Exodus Redux can end your search. Here you can install Exodus Redux on Kodi.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Planet MMA Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Supremacy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Supremacy
- Select repository.supremacy.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Supremacy Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Planet MMA
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Planet MMA Add-on installed message
- Planet MMA is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Gaia Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.