Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Filmon Tv Kodi addon. FilmOn TV (FTV Kodi) is a great internet based streaming service that offers TV choices from all over the world.
It licenses more than 550 channels in addition to 80,000 video-on-demand titles. Any genre you can think of is available, and probably some you haven’t thought about.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Filmon Tv Kodi Addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis :
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.co and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type fusion & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press fusion
- Select kodi-repos
- Select english
- Press repository.FTV-Guide-Repo-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press FTV Guide Repo
- Press Program add-ons
- Press FTV Guide
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Filmon Tv Add-on installed message
- FTV is now installed and ready to use.
Also check : How to Install Phoenix on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee