Hey guys, today we are going to talk about NAN Tutorial Kodi Addon. NAN Tutorials offers you to watch Kodi Tutorials, Hardware Tutorials and Kodi live chat.
NAN Tutorials also has video tutorials related to Android, Linux, Raspberry PI, XBox and PC Windows. So you if you want to learn more about Kodi, Android and other Hardware then you will love to have NAN Tutorials Addon on your Kodi.
This Addon has tons of Video tutorials to offer that are related to Kodi and will really improve your Kodi experience. You can also find solutions to different issues that you might be facing on your Kodi.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install NAN Tutorial Kodi Addon on Krypton :
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Portal & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Portal
- Press noobsandnerds_repo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press noobsandnerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press NAN Tutorials
- Press Install
- Wait until you see NAN Tutorials Add-on installed message
- NAN Tutorials is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee