Hey guys, today we are going to talk about NAN Tutorial Kodi Addon. Popular addon from Noobs and Nerds repository offers Video tutorials to learn various things.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install NAN Tutorial Kodi Addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type NAN & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select NAN
- Select repository.noobsandnerds-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select noobsandnerds Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select NAN Tutorial
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see NAN Tutorial Add-on installed message
- NAN Tutorial is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.