How to Install Sports World Kodi addon on Krypton
Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Sports World Kodi addon. The Sports World Kodi addon has been updated to 1.5 with a refresh of its content.
The addon is sorted by Sports Channels, which give you individual channels, and by different sports. Included is American Football, Football (Soccer), Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, Hockey, MMA, and many more.
Sports World is a brand new Kodi addon from StreamArmy. The addon has the potential to be your one stop solution for free live sports streaming.
Like all Kodi addons, Sports World doesn’t host or provide any content. It is nothing more than a search engine that pulls in sports information and data.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Sports World Kodi addon on Krypton :
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Stream Army & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Stream Army
- Press repository.StreamArmy-15.1.zip (Currently it is the v 15.1 as you can see but it may have been updated)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Stream Army Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Sports World
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Sports World Add-on installed message
- Sports World is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee