Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Fantastic Kodi. Fantastic is a new Kodi video addon from Firestickplusman. It is a Fork of Exodus / Covenant with good links.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Fantastic Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
Please enable unknown sources from setting before we start
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://kdil.co/repo/ and Press Done [Try this alternative if the first one is down: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Press Kodil.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Fantastic
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Fantastic Add-on installed message
- Fantastic is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee