Finding the best streaming content has been one of the main talks among Kodi users from the past few months. We know many of you end your search talk by installing Exodus addon. Developed by Cold Fire, Exodus is one place where all searching and talk end to get Best Streaming content for Movies and TV Shows. No one wants to miss Exodus update especially when it is providing you ultra HD links such as 4K, 1080p, and 720p. When the original developers retired leaving Exodus alone, users heavily troubled with broken links and ended up with replacing new addons.
Now the time has been changed and Exodus again started to get the update from independent Repositories. If you are using old Exodus version and facing Broken link or Exodus No stream available issues, we recommend to try Exodus 6.0. Currently, Installing latest Exodus 6.0 from Kodi Bae Repository is the best method and we recommend it too. Here you can go for How to Update Exodus Kodi 6.0 on Kodi.
One more thing, As you can see on guide screenshot installing process is quite simple. We also played different Movies and TV shows to see whether its working fine or not and luckily there is nothing doubtful. If you are not using VPN with Kodi, you might face many streaming related issues such one popular No stream available error so we highly recommend to use it.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install or Update Exodus Kodi 6.0 on Krypton & Firestick
You can also update Exodus to its latest version from the already installed repository but only if they have the latest Exodus 6.0 available to download with all required files and dependency. To do that…
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Addons
- Right Click or Hold press on Exodus
- Select Information
- The installation wizard will appear where you will see Update option.
- Click on it and it will start to update if there is any latest version available.
To Install or update the latest version directly follow below steps…
- Launch Kodi
- Now click on the Setting button which is located on the top menu bar
- Select File Manager from the available option
- Click on Add Source option
- Now pop will appear asking media name and URL. Click on None to type the media URL
- Type exactly http://lazykodi.com/ Please make sure you have entered the same path mentioned here. Click on Ok
- Now type media Source name as Lazy Kodi and Click on Ok to save the source
- Go back to Home Screen and select Addons from the main menu
- Now select Package Installer (Open box type icon) from the top menu bar. See below screenshot if you are not seeing that option.
- Select Install from Zip file option
- Find and Click on Lazy Kodi source which you created earlier
- Select Repositories
- Now Click on AndroidABA
- Again Select Repository option
- Scroll down until you see repository.kodibae-x.x.x.zip. Click on it
- Wait for the Repository to install. You will see a notification like shown in below screenshot upon successful installation.
- Now Select Install from the Repository option
- Click on Kodi Bae Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Press Exodus once you find it on the addons list
- Click on Install and it will start to download and install require files.
- Wait for the process to finish and You will be ready to use all new updated Exodus 6.0.0
We are highly impressed with the latest Kodi Exodus 6.0 update, it will remind you all old days of Exodus. Recently we tried new exodus update and believe us it is working like charms. Latest Exodus 6.0 has been much faster and powerful in terms of providing quality streaming links. We found all links working whether it is 4K, 1080p, or 720p. Hope you will enjoy same.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee