Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to stop Kodi buffering issue. When Kodi keeps buffering it is one of the most painful experience for most of us. Unfortunately, most of the users were failed to find a proper solution to this pain. But don’t worry, we have some possible things that you can do to alleviate or stop buffering issue permanently.
When I personally faced this issue, I realized that this is bothering issue and I should find a proper solution. Below are some working fixes to stop
How To Stop Kodi Buffering issue?
Before we start to proceed with the guide, let us explain what can be the main reasons for this buffering issue: Slow connection speed, Not having proper Network connectivity, Lack of bandwidth, Unsuitable Kodi cache settings and Internet service provider (ISP) blocking connection speeds.
You’ll require 3.5, 7, 20 megabits per second connection speeds for SD, HD and Ultra HD respectively. If you are using more devices on wireless router, you will get less bandwidth so try to avoid bandwidth problem by reducing the number of devices.
Real Debrid Unrestricted Downloader:
- First of all, register an account on the Real Debrid website. If you have not registered yet, you can do it from here.
- Install URL Resolver. You can install it by installing third-party addons like Covenant or Elysium.
- Click on Setting and then select System setting
- Change the Standard setting to Expert
- Hover over addons and select Manage dependencies
- Click URL Resolver and select Configure
- Highlight Universal Resolvers and browse to Real-Debrid within the section on right-hand side of the screen.
- Change Priority to 90 and then click Ok
- Browse Real Debrid setting again
- Click (Re)Authorize My Account and Copy the Code
- Open this URL http://real-debrid.com/device on your device’s browser.
- Dialog within Kodi will disappear once pairing has successfully been completed.
Configuring Advance Setting:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.supremebuilds.com/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Supreme & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Supreme
- Press repository.supremebuilds.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Supreme Builds
- Press Program add-ons
- Press Supreme Builds Wizard
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Supreme Builds Add-on installed message
- Launch Supreme Builds
- Press Maintenance
- Press the Tweaks button in the top menu
- Press Advanced Settings button and then clickNext
- Press Generate Settings button
- Press Quick Configure AdvancedSettings.xml
- Press Write File
- Restart Kodi
Internet service provider (ISP) Issue:
As you know, Kodi is open media source so if you are streaming any pirated content then you can get big trouble from your Internet Provider. Nowadays ISP and Government are monitoring the activity of Kodi users to stop pirated streaming.
If you are using VPN, No one can watch or monitor your activity so We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee
Delete .tmp file:
Sometimes you are running out of the disc and that can cause app crash so deleting .tmp file can solve this issue. Especially, Firestick and Raspberry Pi users can get this type of issue because of the Low hard disc memory.
To clear your temp files, click Ares Wizard’s maintenance button. Just click delete thumbnails and delete packages.
Also Check: How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.