Hey guys, today we are going to talk about F4M Tester Kodi addon. Developed by Shani, F4M works as Proxy tester for Kodi addons like Wolfpack, cCloud Tv, Falcon and many more.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install F4M Tester Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis 16:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.lookingglass.rocks/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Glass & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Glass
- Press repository.lookingglass.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Looking Glass
- Press Video add-ons
- Press F4M Tester
- Press Install
- Wait until you see F4M Tester Add-on installed message
- F4M Tester is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install cCloud TV Kodi addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee