Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about cCloud Tv Kodi Addon. cCloud TV, one of the best oldest and best IPTV Addon offers various live stream channels which include ESPN, Sky, Cartoon Network, ABC, NBC, Discovery, Fox News, CNN and many more.
Addon includes many categories to choose, You will get some high-quality movies and TV Shows to watch by accessing those categories. This Kodi IPTV add-on is free to use, and from the server section, you will be able to see which ones are up or down. cCloud is also listed on Best IPTV Addons list.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install cCloud TV Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- First of all, Download latest cCloud repo file from here
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select downloaded repo file: repository.ccloud.x.x.zip
- Wait for cCloud Repo Add-on installed notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on cCloud Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Choose cCloud TV
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see cCloud TV Add-on installed message
- cCloud TV is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best Live TV Kodi Addons
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.