Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about cCloud Tv Kodi Addon. cCloud TV, one of the best oldest and best IPTV Addon offers various live stream channels which include ESPN, Sky, Cartoon Network, ABC, NBC, Discovery, Fox News, CNN and many more.
Addon includes many categories to choose, You will get some high-quality movies and TV Shows to watch by accessing those categories. This Kodi IPTV add-on is free to use, and from the server section, you will be able to see which ones are up or down. cCloud is also listed on Best IPTV Addons list.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install cCloud TV Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Ok
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Click on Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Kodil
- Select repository-kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repository Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Kodil Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Choose cCloud TV
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see cCloud TV Add-on installed message
- cCloud TV is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best Live TV Kodi Addons
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee