Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about cCloud Tv Kodi Addon. Popular IPTV service cCloud is a great IPTV Stalker replacement. cCloud has been around for a while and now has a Kodi cCloud add-on.
cCloud is a team dedicated to making sure that IPTV stream links are kept live and up to date. The team organizes m3u streams and playlists from around the web and updates the address within the cCloud interface. The new Kodi add-on brings those features over to our favorite media platform.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How To Install cCloud Tv Kodi on Krypton 17 :
Wait for the Add-on enabled notification and cCloud Tv is ready to use
How To Install cCloud Tv Kodi on Jarvis 16 :
- Open Kodi
- Select System then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://kod1help.esy.es/kod1 and select Done
- Enter a name for this media Source, type kod1 and select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select System
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select kod1
- Select plugin.video.ccloudtv-1.5.5.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- cCloud Tv addon is ready to use
Also Check : How to Install Fusion Kodi on Krypton.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee