Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about most popular Covenant Kodi. Covenant, one of the best and top popular Kodi addon to watch Movies and TV Shows went down along with Colossus Repository’s shocking gone but some developer’s daring attempt to bring addon back goes succeed.
You can install Covenant from Kodil Repository with the help of below guide. Please do not update your Covenant addon if it is already working fine.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to install Covenant Kodi on Krypton / Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://kdil.co/repo/ and Press Done [Try this alternative if the first one is down: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kodil
- Select kodil.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Covenant
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Covenant Add-on installed message
- Covenant is now installed and ready to use.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee