Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about the most popular Covenant Kodi. When Covenant launched, it was known as just Exodus alternative but now Covenant has its own name. It is massively popular as well due to providing consistent quality streaming content.
Inside the addon, you will have categories like Movies, TV Shows, New Movies, Latest Episodes, and etc. With Real Debrid & AllDebrid enabled, You will have many options to choose the quality of streams. There are many repositories available to install this popular addon such as Kodil Repo, XvBMC Repository, and Kodi Bae Repo.
Related Guides: Best Kodi Addons 2019
Cinema APK – Download and Watch your Favorite Movies & TV Shows Free
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon on Leia 18.2
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://lazykodi.com/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Box type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Choose Repositories option
- Now choose AndroidABA
- Again choose Repository
- Find and Click on repository.kodil-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Covenant
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Covenant Add-on installed message
- Covenant Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best Kodi Builds for Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee