Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about most popular Covenant Kodi. Since Exodus is no longer available the Covenant is an answer to this but now addon will not receive future updates from developers because of some anti-piracy alliance.
Covenant is working fine for major user, developers only stopped to update the addon. Currently new users are not able to install this amazing addon on Kodi / Firestick from old repository so we are here with new XVBMC Repository.
Please do not update your Covenant addon if its already working fine.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
NOTE : This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to install Covenant Kodi on Firestick / Krypton / Jarvis :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type XVBMC & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press XVBMC
- Press repository.xvbmc-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select XvBMC Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Covenant
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Covenant Add-on installed message
- Covenant is now installed and ready to use.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee