Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Not Sure Kodi addon. Not Sure addon from Fire TV Guru comes with large amount of stream content. Don’t know why but some users reporting that Kodi Not sure addon not working ? Try this if it can help you to solve your trouble – Please Uninstall your not sure addon, Restart Kodi and then Reinstall from below guide. Other users can continue for fresh install.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
Not Sure Addon not Working : How to Install Not Sure Kodi addon
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://firetvguru.net/fire/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Sedun & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Sedun
- Press repository.sedundnes-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Sedundnes Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Not Sure
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Not Sure Add-on installed message
- Not Sure is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee