Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Not Sure Kodi addon. Not Sure addon from Fire TV Guru comes with a large number of useful links and contents.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Not Sure Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://firetvguru.net/fire/ and Press Done [Repo is Down, We’ll update the post once we have working one]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Sedun & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Sedun
- Press repository.sedundnes-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Sedundnes Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Not Sure
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Not Sure Add-on installed message
- Not Sure is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee