Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Not Sure Kodi addon. Not Sure addon from Fire TV Guru comes with a large number of useful links and contents.
Your IP address right now is 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and without VPN protection, you can be easily tracked by ISP, Hackers, App or Addon developers. This is why you should install a good VPN while streaming on Kodi to mask your identity and privacy.
I myself use ExpressVPN and it is a highly recommended VPN that you should have. It is fast, secure and easy to install on your device. If you do not enjoy the service of the VPN [It won’t happen], you can ask for a refund as there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get 49% Off + 3 Months Extra on ExpressVPN 1 Year plan.
How to Install Not Sure Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://firetvguru.net/fire/ and Press Done [Repo is Down, We’ll update the post once we have working one]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Sedun & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Sedun
- Press repository.sedundnes-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Sedundnes Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Not Sure
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Not Sure Add-on installed message
- Not Sure is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : 12 Best Working Kodi addons after shut down of Colossus Repo
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.