Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Furious Streams Kodi addon. Furious Streams is IPTV Kodi addon from popular Brettus Repository. Addon works via PIN so you will need to generate one activation PIN every 4 hours to continue to watch the Live US and UK TV Channels.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Furious Streams Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Brettus & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Brettus
- Press repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Brettus Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Furious Streams
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Furious Streams Add-on installed message
- Furious Streams is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee