Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Project M Kodi addon. Project M is popular addon from Merlin brings the Family entertainment along with IPTV Sub section like Movies, TV shows and Sports.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Project M Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://mwiz.uk/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Merlin & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Merlin
- Press repository.merlin.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Merlin Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Project M
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Project M Add-on installed message
- Project M is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee