Hey guys, Today we are going to talk about UKTVNow Kodi Addon. UKTVnow is one of the most popular Kodi addon across US and UK users to watch international channels. You will get tons of popular US, UK, and international channels to watch in the addon.
[Currently, Repo is down. We’ll update the post once we have new working one]
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install UKTVNow Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type https://kodi.mettlekettle.co/ and Press Done [Currently, Repo is down. We’ll update the post once we have new working one]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Mettle & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Mettle
- Select repository.mettlekettle-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Mettlekettle’s Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select UKTVNow
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see UKTVNow Add-on installed message
- UKTVNow is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.