Hey guys, today we are going to talk about The Kratos Kodi addon. Kratos, a fork of popular Elysium Addon offers Movies and TV Shows to watch. Currently, the addon is available on UKodi1 Repository.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install The Kratos Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://ukodi1.com/_repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type UKodi1 & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select UKodi1
- Select repository.ukodi1
- Select repository.ukodi1-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select UKodi1 Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select The Kratos
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see The Kratos Add-on installed message
- The Kratos is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Gaia Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee