Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Supremacy Sports Kodi Addon. Supremacy team has been very consistent since its debut in terms of producing new quality addons. This time, they are back with new sports addon which promises some great Sports content.
F4M Tester, Reddit Viewer, Plexus, and Acestream as dependency can make a good difference in the streaming. Other than Sports streaming, There are also other options available such as Sports Documentaries, Sports Movies, and Live Events.
Related Guide: Best Kodi Addons for Sports
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Supremacy Sports Kodi Addon on Leia:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://2supremacy.uk/repo/ and Press Ok
- Enter a name for media Source, type Supremacy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Supremacy
- Select repository.supremacy -.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Supremacy
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Supremacy Sports
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Supremacy Sports Add-on installed message
- Supremacy Sports is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Yoda Kodi Addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.