Hey guys, today we are going to install Elementum Kodi Addon. Fork of popular Quasar addon, Elementum offers most of the stream from Torrent. You can Add Torrent you wish to watch directly through an addon. Navigation is simple and you should not get any issue to find any options. Addon is available from Gaia Repository and below is the guide if you need any help.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon on Krypton Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type https://repo.gaiakodi.com/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Gaia & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Gaia
- Select repository.gaia.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Gaia Repository
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Elementum
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Elementum Add-on installed message
- Elementum is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best 4K Addons
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.