Hey guys, today we are going to guide you for Sanity Kodi addon. Built with Jen template Sandman Repo’s new addon cover up some interesting streaming stuff. There is Live TV option on the addon for IPTV users which works through TV One addon and Horror category which you can find only on some selected addons. Well organized categories sections indicate that you will not have to bother with complex navigation. To balance content, there are more sections such as Movies, TV shows, Kids, Music, Trakt and Real Debrid.
Kodi 18 Builds – Best Kodi Builds for Leia, Firestick, and Android
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Sanity Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.entersandman.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Sandman & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Select Package Installer
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Sandman
- Press repository.sm-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Sandman Media Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Sanity
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Sanity Add-on installed message
- Sanity Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Kodi Bae Repository
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee