Hey guys, today we are going to install Tapout Kodi addon. Tapout, a Sports addon from Razer Repository offers tons of MMA and WWE content to watch. Unlike other sports addon, Tapout is fully loaded with boxing content and covers all major categories. Basically, the addon is from Razer Repository but for some reason, it is down so we will go through Illuminati Repository.
Following are some popular categories from the addon: Invicta FC, Dream MMA, Ultimate Fighter, Strikeforce, Bellator MMA, Youtube MMA, Boxing, One Championship, Tuesday Night Series, Cpombat, Random MMA and many more.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Tapout Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Illuminati & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Select Package Installer
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Illuminati
- Press repository.Illuminati-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Illuminati
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Tapout
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Tapout Add-on installed message
- Tapout Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Exodus Kodi 2019 – One of the Best Kodi addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee