Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about Rising Tides Kodi Addon. Rising Tides looks a very promising add-on to the scene from a new developer. It has a solid choice for sports and IPTV and is stacked to the rafters with some great looking sports sections including sports highlights.
If you are looking for an IPTV Kodi add-on that actually works, Rising Tides is definitely worth checking out. Not only do most links works, but all channels are also neatly categorized, making it easy to find your favorite sports channels or sporting event.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Rising Tides Kodi on Krypton 17 :
You will need F4M Tester for this addon. Install by clicking here if you have not yet
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://mullafabz.net.rw/Repository and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Rising & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Rising
- Press repository.RisingTides.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Rising Tides Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Rising Tides
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Rising Tides Add-on installed message
- Rising Tides is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : 12 Best working Kodi addons
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee