How to Install Goodfellas Kodi Addon on Krypton.
Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Goodfellas Kodi Addon. For streaming live sports, it is better to go with Goodfellas 2.0. After some break, Goodfellas repository and its addon have returned. Simple and effective to use and manage the streams.
Goodfellas 2.0 competes with other big names like IPTV crowd, including cCloud TV and Sanctuary. Actually, this addon is a great addition to your Kodi streaming library.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Goodfellas Kodi on Krypton 17 / Jarvis 16 :
You will need F4M Tester for this addon. Install by clicking here if you have not installed yet.
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://www.goodfellasteam.com/Repository and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type GoodFella & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press GoodFella
- Press repository.goodfellas-1.6.1.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press GoodFellas
- Press Video add-ons
- Press GoodFellas 2.0
- Press Install
- Wait until you see GoodFellas 2.0 Add-on installed message
- GoodFellas 2.0 is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install cCloud Tv Kodi Addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee