Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Poached Kodi Addon. Poached is a fork of popular addon Covenant/Exodus with some updated code. You will see the same layout and navigation, previously seen in the Covenant.
Popular Kodi Addon to watch Movies, TV Shows and more content, is available from Eggman Repository. Trakt, Real Debrid, and Premiumize.me options are available to make content much better.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Poached Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.mreggman.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Eggman & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Package Installer
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Eggman
- Press repository.eggman.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Eggman Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Poached
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Poached Add-on installed message
- Poached Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee