Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Picasso Kodi addon. Picasso is a popular kodi addon from Goliath Repository. Addon includes section like Movies, Sports, Music, Documentary, Tv, Kids, Fitness for workout video, magic and many more.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Picasso Kodi addon on Krypton / Jarvis / Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Goliath & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Goliath
- Press repository.Goliath-x-x-x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Goliath Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Picasso
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Picasso Add-on installed message
- Picasso is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install Fantastic on Kodi Krypton / Jarvis
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee