Hey guys, today we are going to talk about iTV Player Kodi addon. iTV Player, popular Kodi addon from Noobs and Nerds Repository offers live TV channels and on-demand content from your favorite show. You will surely like this addon especially if you love to watch British channels.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install iTV Player Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type NAN & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press NAN
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press NoobsandNerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press iTV Player
- Press Install
- Wait until you see iTV Player Add-on installed message
- iTV Player is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Stop Kodi Buffering
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.