Hey guys, today we are going to talk about iTV Player Kodi addon. iTV Player is a popular kodi addon from Noobs and Nerds Repository. iTV Player, one of the most popular addon offers live TV channels and on demand content from your favorite show. You will surely like this addon specially if you love to watch British channels.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install iTV Player Kodi addon on Krypton / Jarvis / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type nan & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press nan
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press NoobsandNerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press iTV Player
- Press Install
- Wait until you see iTV Player Add-on installed message
- iTV Player is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Stop Kodi Buffering
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee