Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Motor Replays Kodi Addon. Motor replays is one of the most popular addon for watch replays of motor sports event like Formula 1, Moto 1 to 3, World RX Rally, British Superbikes, Nascar Sprint, AMA Supercross, Blancpain Spring and many more.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums. You can visit Ares Wizard and Project page and join their forum.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Motor Replays Kodi addon on Krypton / Jarvis / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://areswizard.co.uk/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type ares & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press ares
- Press repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Ares Project
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Motor Replays
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Motor Replays Add-on installed message
- Motor Replays is now installed.
Also Check : How to Install Sportsdevil on Kodi Krypton / Jarvis
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee