Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Loki Kodi addon. The popular new addon is made with Jen template and you can install it from All Eyez on Me Repository. You can watch Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, WWE and more by installing Loki addon.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Loki Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://aeom.cf/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type AEOM & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select AEOM
- Press repository.alleyezonme.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select All Eyez On Me Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Loki
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Loki Add-on installed message
- Loki Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.