Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Loki Kodi addon. The popular new addon is made with Jen template and you can install it from All Eyez on Me Repository. You can watch Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, WWE and more by installing Loki addon.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Loki Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://aeom.cf/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type AEOM & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select AEOM
- Press repository.alleyezonme.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select All Eyez On Me Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Loki
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Loki Add-on installed message
- Loki Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee