Hey guys, today we are going to show you How to Install Maverick TV Repository on Kodi. Maverick is one of the main addons since Repository debut.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Maverick TV Repository on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Maverick & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Press Maverick
- Press repository.maverick-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Sportsdevil Kodi Addon from Maverick TV Repository
- Press Install from Repository
- Press MaverickTV Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Press Sportsdevil
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Sportsdevil Add-on installed message
- Sportsdevil is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee