Hey guys, Today we are going to talk about Gurzil Kodi addon. Gurzil is a fork of one of the most popular addon Exodus. Gurzil comes with the exact same layout we have seen in the Exodus. Addon offers good amount of Movies and TV Shows with the good quality link.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Gurzil Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://kdil.co/repo/ and Press Done [Try this alternative if the first one is down: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kodil
- Select Kodil.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Gurzil
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Gurzil Add-on installed message
- Gurzil is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Exodus Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.