How to Install Wookie Wizard Kodi on Krypton / Jarvis.
Hey Guys. Today we are going to talk about Wookie Wizard Kodi. If you haven’t heard about builds or wizards, then basically it’s a one stop shop where all the hard work of adding addons has been done for you. With the Wookie Wizard they offer one of the best builds for great content in handy to find menu systems.
The Wookie also offers you a choice of three different builds, depending on your mood. You have the New Look, the Retro Look and Wookie Lite. Wookie Lite is considerably good for adding to Fire stick as it is a minimal build.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Wookie Wizard Kodi on Krypton :
How to Install Wookie Wizard Kodi on Jarvis :
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type wiz & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press ares
- Press Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- The Wookie Wizard is now installed. To use the add-on do the following.
- Select PROGRAMS or APPS
- Select Wookie
- You can now choose a build to install and let the wizard install it for you.
Also Check : How To Install Phoenix Kodi Addon.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee