Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about Wrestling on Demand Kodi addon. One of the best addon for WWE went down with Ares Wizard’s gone but again came back with another working repo.
You all are well familiar with this addon. Have a look at categories: WWE Live, WWE on Youtube, WWE Shows, Archives, Documentaries, WWE Network Collection, WCW, Impact Wrestling, Special Match Types, IPW, ICW, and many more.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://archive.org/download/wodrepo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Wrestling & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Wrestling
- Select repository.wod-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Wrestling Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Wrestling on Demand
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Wrestling on Demand Add-on installed message
- Wrestling on Demand is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Sportsdevil Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.