Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about Wrestling on Demand Kodi addon. One of the best addon for WWE went down with Ares Wizard’s gone but again came back with another working repo.
You all are well familiar with this addon. Have a look at categories: WWE Live, WWE on Youtube, WWE Shows, Archives, Documentaries, WWE Network Collection, WCW, Impact Wrestling, Special Match Types, IPW, ICW, and many more.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://archive.org/download/wodrepo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Wrestling & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Wrestling
- Select repository.wod-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Wrestling Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Wrestling on Demand
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Wrestling on Demand Add-on installed message
- Wrestling on Demand is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Sportsdevil Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee