How to Install Quantum Kodi on Krypton (Sanctuary)
Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about Quantum Kodi addon. Sanctuary Kodi has been re branded as Quantum for Kodi. The addon serves as an all-in-one solution that has something for everyone.
A great all in one mega add-on is available and it’s a beauty. Formally in the Origin Repo this add-on has now been taken over by new management and rebranded. Some well known add-ons have been merged into one and the result is fantastic.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Quantum Kodi on Krypton 17 :
How to Install Quantum Kodi on Jarvis 16 :
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type sanctuary & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press sanctuary
- Press repository.sanctuary-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Sanctuary
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Quantum
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Quantum Add-on installed message
- Quantum is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee