Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Fusion for Kodi. Fusion from Team of Tvaddons also knows as Indigo offers Kodi addon repository to install your favorite Kodi addon. Indigo Kodi allows you to configure your wizard manually by their maintenance and conf. tools.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17 Guide 2018 :
- Open Kodi
- Select Setting
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Enter a name for this media source & type Fusion and click OK
- Go back to your Home screen
- Click on Add-Ons
- Select Package Installer from the Top left bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Fusion
- Select begin-here
- Select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until Addon download process complete
- Go back to your Home Screen once you see addon enabled notification
- Click on Addons
- Select Program addons
- Click on Indigo
- Select Yes if dialog asks about addon installations.
- Wait for some time and Indigo will be ready to use
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.