Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Fusion for Kodi. Fusion from Team of Tvaddons also knows as Indigo offers Kodi addon repository to install your favorite Kodi addon. Indigo Kodi allows you to configure your wizard manually by their maintenance and conf. tools.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17 Guide 2018 :
- Open Kodi
- Select Setting
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Enter a name for this media source & type Fusion and click OK
- Go back to your Home screen
- Click on Add-Ons
- Select Package Installer from Top left bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Fusion
- Select begin-here
- Select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until Addon download process complete
- Go back to your Home Screen once you see addon enabled notification
- Click on Addons
- Select Program addons
- Click on Indigo
- Select Yes if dialog ask about addon installations.
- Wait for some time and Indigo will be ready to use
Also Check: How to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee