Hey guys, Today we are going to talk about Salts Kodi Addon. Salts is a popular Kodi addon to watch Movies and TV Shows. Addon went down along with Media Repository’s death but Kodil Repo brings back with the required update.
Have a look at categories: TV Shows, Setting, and Movies – Trending Movies, Recently Updated Movies, Popular Movies.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Salts Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://kdil.co/repo/ and Press Done [Try this alternative if the first one is down: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kodil
- Select Kodil.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Salts
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Salts Add-on installed message
- Salts is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Placenta Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee